This post is also available in: English
(Vandag se lag vir die dag kom van liewe oom Errol Matodes.)
• The recession has hit everybody really hard:
• CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
• The Guptas laid off 25 parliamentarians.
• I met a Mormon with only one wife.
• If the bank returns your cheque marked “Insufficient Funds,” you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
• McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
• Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.
• Parents in Sandton fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
• A truckload of South Africans was caught sneaking into Zimbabwe.
• A picture is now only worth 200 words.
• When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.
• The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
• I lay awake last night, depressed about the economy, Brexit, wars, jobs, my savings, retirement funds, etc. I called the suicide hotline. I got a call centre in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.